Friday 22 July 2011

Photochips and Creative Juice

If you've bin following me on facebook, you already know, that I've just made a an account in deviantART.com.
I've posted a few of my works and i hope people see and comment and criticize etc. That would really be nice :)

Anyways, this is a picture I made in response to another deviants post that said, "you clicked it. you do it". =D That sounds so funny, wen its out of context. Now, putting the line into context, I had actually clicked on a picture of cute anime girl that was titled "What I'm wearing". I have to say, that picture was just too cute. anyways, i decided to draw me in what i was wearing at the moment and and result is as you can see here :)

What I'm wearing is my favorite bright orange Hummer T-shirt, which a lot of peoplke hate cuz its oversized (too bad for them, that's exactly the reason why I like it so much :P ) and my fav green jeans.(Go Green!!!)

I just love the expression on my face :D. Hehe! I'm working on some chibi expressions and hopefully I'll be able to post them soon. With or without colour....I mean...it depends on my mood really. 

Oh! and that reminds me...I'm in some real trouble right now with the drawings. Lilblack is having some problems and I can't rely on him to make my pictures into digital format anymore. I'm also cut off from the scanner cuz I'm back in college, where for the moment, due to lack of proper co-ordination with room exchanges and any semblance of good luck, I've been cut off from having a decent place to lay my head at night :(

Anyways, lemme know, how you liked the picture. And, if you hadn't noticed, the Reactions options at the end of each post, please make sure to use them to rate my posts. Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment