Friday 15 July 2011

The Boy who lived!

Alright folks!! The last installment to the movie series of the ever so popular teenage wizard Harry Potter is finally here!! Hmmm...I'm actually a bit late for this :P :(. But anyways, I haven't seen the movie yet, though its been out for two days already. But this is the last Harry Potter movie...it feels so weird. When I finished reading the last book, it kind of filled me up for a while and then it left me with a huge void. It was the end. No more anticipation. No more magic. The damn guy's even got kids now!!
I know it was this way with a lot of fans and I know that most of them tried to fill that gap, reading and re-reading the books and watching and criticizing the movies.(But yes, guilty as charged! I wasn't among these loyal fans, I moved on. To anime and manga and other fiction...but you see, the void is near fatal to humans and I have a very low tolerance to repetition :P). The last movie was like a candle light, (it reignited in me when I saw the trailer a  few months back) and it is burning so brightly now. But this time when the light dies, it will truly be darkness.Knox.
But lets not dwell on that!!! Lets enjoy the light! :) Lumos Maxima!!! :)
Here's a picture of Nick doin a Harry Potter Cosplay :) Hope you like it!
Comment Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment