Sunday 3 July 2011

Ambigrams Part 6: Chaos Theory

Heylo again! I'm back with another ambigram!! This time, No, its not in colour. But this one's pretty special too. Its my first try at a different kind of ambigram. It reads something at first and something else altogether when its upside down! 

Can you read what it says? It reads Order at first and as Chaos upside down. I put a lot of effort into this, so I'd really like to know what you think about it. Give me your comments and suggestions and don't hesitate to rate on the Reactions bar. Thank You!! :)



2 comments:

  1. hey! i like the energy of this ambigram, it would look good if you'd shorten the stem of 'h' because i think the 'h' overwrites the looks of 'd' when rotated. cheers and nice works!
    -charlesambigram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! :) It'd be awesome if you could check out my other ambigrams and give your comments! Thanks a lot!! PS: Sorry I took so long to reply...haven't logged in here for a long time...been concentrating more on my studies (which hasn't much reflected on my grades) and hangin' out with friends(which has) and on digital painting(which I'm not very good at). :) Cheers!

      Delete