Friday 6 May 2011

Fireworks under Construction.

Hey! How u holdin up? I'm alright, thanks for asking.:)
Exams are over. But my headaches are not. Will figure it out somehow. I hope.

In todays post I wanna just say a few things I'm planning on doing in the near future. Actually three main things...

I've been thinking of changing the looks of the blog a bit and I've come up with a crude hand made design, which I think is perfect because I'm not really looking for sleek...rather something like rough and appealing. Unfortunately, my command over html or css codes aren't exactly...ummm....u know what I mean? Again, I'll figure it out somehow. Hopefully my neighbor, who is a Comps student, can help me a bit with that, so I'm not really alone in this. Maybe next week or so, I'll post a picture of the basic layout as I wish it to be and you can comment on that before I really go ahead and change the current layout. What say?

Second thing...its a little question for you. Do you remember Shorty?

  Who wants to see a post on "The Making of 'Shorty'"?!?


Making Shorty took time and I wanted it to look as good as possible. As a result it changed a lot during the formation and it really wasn't just all me. Without the valuable advice from a good friend of mine...I'm pretty sure, Shorty wouldn't have looked half as good as it does now. With "The Making of Shorty", I hope to explain the little things and the big things that made Shorty what she is. And I know the description I've given for Shorty hasn't been too self explanatory, I'll try to go into more details on that. So? What Say?

Ok. Now, here's the main point of the three. . . You may have noticed that todays post hasn't included a drawing.(Yea, I know did...saying "You may have noticed" somehow sounded cooler to me :P). Well, you see, I haven't completed my current project. Its called "Fireworks" and I'm done with the pencil drawing. Colouring and background is still left and I hope that'll be done soon. And so, to keep you interested, I'm gonna leave you with a teaser.

There are no sparks when I think of you, its fireworks baby!! 

Gods honest truth, this is the line that inspired the drawing. It was actually a facebook status update of a friend of mine. Wait for it. And when you see it, tell me how u like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment