Saturday 21 May 2011

Ambigrams Part 3

Hehe! I know this wasn't there in the list of things that I was supposed to do. But here it is!!!
And I know that none of the things I've said would come out has come out.Ummm... Sorry :(

Anyways, the thing here is I am a bit handicapped for the moment. I've just shifted to a new part of the country and the shifting hasn't been so smooth. Well, at the moment, I don't have a permanent workspace and my liitle workstation is facing some problems too.(My laptop batteries just won't charge...but it works fine, plugged in). And I forgot to bring my SHOES, (which shouldn't really bother you or anyone else but it bothers me plenty) and more importantly, I forgot my camera and I don't have any other scanning or picture capturing device :( which sucks for this blog, because so far all my pictures have been taken via lilblack (my camera) and then colored in Photoshop.


Somehow, I'm gonna sort it out though, so please wait for me to do so.


This is another ambigram I drew a couple of months back. Tell me how you like it. There are two more versions of this that I wanted to put up, but my copy of Photoshop stubbornly refuses to Save it.(Why?! :(...)


Hopefully, you can read this without much problems. The name here is "Namrata". See if you can read it upside down too! 
As always, please comment!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment