Thursday 7 April 2011

Ambigrams Part 1

Hey there! I'm back!...again! And again I'm here, only to say I'm going to be soooo busy for another couple of weeks! End Semesters!!! What a nightmare! Plus I've still not got myself an industrial training and I don't even have an outline for the short story I'm going to send to the reliance writing competition and...and....AND I don't even know what else the heck it is, that is going on!!!


Haaah!! This is so tiring...

But, fear not! For I have been practicing a bit on photoshop so that my skills are a bit better now. So like now, I know how to create a custom brush AND I even know a few key board shortcuts. . . Aaaand, I'm getting better at using the pen tool!! :)
 So this time I'm gonna post an Ambigram. You know, reads the same upside and downside!! This one was pretty simple. Took me 3 minutes to design maybe....and half n hour to brighten up on Photoshop. 


Well, you can download it and rotate it and see if it reads the same or no. Hope you can figure what that reads and as usual, I'd love any comments. Thank You! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment